Bile Duct Cancer Treatment In Ludhiana, Punjab
Homeopathy Bile Duct Cancer Treatment In Ludhiana, Punjab, Bile duct cancer has another medical term that is cholangiocarcinoma. As the name suggests it originates from the bile duct. Their origin is in the bile ducts (Slender tubes) which help to carry the digestive fluid bile. Although, an individual can get diagnosed with bile cancer at any age, therefore it is important to consult the best homeopathic Bile Duct Cancer Specialist. Dr. Manpreet Singh Bindra at homeopathy Bile Duct Cancer hospital carefully evaluates your condition and provides you the treatment by taking into account your overall health. Through this, the homeopathy Bile Duct Cancer Treatment cost will be made as per your condition. Note that, treatment plan cost will vary for each person who visits homeopathic Bile Duct Cancer clinic for the treatment. Book your initial consultation with our homeopathy Bile Duct Cancer doctor and get all the possible information you are looking for.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF BILE DUCTS?
Homeopathic Bile Duct Cancer medicine will be based on what type of bile duct you have. It includes 3 types which are mentioned-below:
|Intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma||Originates in the bile duct parts present within the liver. In some cases, it is categorized as one of the types of liver cancer.|
|Hilar cholangiocarcinoma||Originates in the bile duct on the outside of the liver. It is also referred to by the name of perihilar cholangiocarcinoma.|
|Distal cholangiocarcinoma||Originates in one of the bile duct portions which is very close to the small intestine.|
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF BILE DUCT CANCER?
Although, it is not clear why bile duct cancer happens. It is believed that it occurs when the bile duct cells go through DNA mutations. This is the reason, changes occur in normal functioning. The cells may begin to grow uncontrollably. It might reach the stage that it develops a tumor (growth of cancerous cells in the body).
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF BILE DUCT CANCER?
Given below are the possible signs and symptoms of bile duct cancer:
|Unexplained Weight Loss|
|Intensely Itchy Skin|
|Skin and eyes getting Yellow (This is known as jaundice)|
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE RISK FACTORS?
Risk factors mean anything which increases your risk to get diagnosed with cancer. Some risk factors can be reversed but some of them are difficult to change. Let’s make you understand the risk factors of bile duct cancer.
LIVER OR BILE DUCT DISEASES
Studies have shown that people who have chronic inflammation of the bile duct are at increased risk of getting bile duct cancer. There are certain liver or bile duct diseases that can create a problem and it includes:
|Primary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC)||Bile duct inflammation leads to scar tissue and the reason is not clear. People with this condition also have ulcerative colitis.|
|Bile Duct Stones||Smaller in size as compared to gallstone which leads to inflammation.|
|Choledochal cyst disease||Rare problems and some have this since their birth. It is important to get them treated otherwise it can lead to duct wall inflammation.|
|Liver Fluke Infection||Occurs due to the consumption of eating poorly cooked fish or raw food.|
|Abnormalities in the bile duct & pancreatic||Due to abnormality, both of them meet the way they should not. Due to this, the digestive juices from the pancreas will come back to the bile duct. People with this problem are at increased risk of getting bile duct cancer.|
|Cirrhosis||Liver damage occurs due to scar tissue. The problem is caused by alcohol and hepatitis.|
|Hepatitis B virus or hepatitis C virus||With this infection, the risk of bile duct cancer increases.|
ADDITIONAL POSSIBLE RISK FACTORS
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Older age
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (Build-up of extra fat)
- Exposure to thorotrast (Type of agent was used for X-rays. When it was found it increases the risk of bile duct cancer it’s the use of prohibited.)
- Family history
- Alcohol consumption
WHAT IS THE HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT FOR BILE DUCT CANCER?
The homeopathy treatment for cancer management depends on different factors:
- The overall well-being of the patient
- Cancer type
- Stage of cancer
Dr. Manpreet Singh Bindra will take into account all these things and then carefully evaluate the right kind of cancer management plan with homeopathy. Let’s understand what all is included:
- Provide relief from pain: With cancer, the patient always complains about the pain and this is what is addressed with a homeopathy treatment plan. With conventional medicine, a person might get relief but the side effects which come along with it are difficult to be managed. On the other hand, with homeopathy treatment, there is no such issue and when these medications are administered there will be no problem.
- Focus on your overall well-being: Most importantly, the homeopathy treatment focuses on your overall well-being, so that you can live a better and healthy life.
- No side-effects: We all are familiar with the side effects which occur after the radiotherapy, chemotherapy treatment. However, with homeopathy treatment, you will get the right kind of management to deal with the possible side effects.
- Helps to deal with the emotional aspect: With a cancer diagnosis, it is normal for the person to experience emotions like anxiety, depression, and fear. During the homeopathy treatment, the patient will get help to deal with all these emotions properly.
- Reduces the spread of disease: With homeopathy treatment, you will get the treatment at such a pace that it helps in controlling the spread of the disease to other body parts.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO PREVENT BILE DUCT CANCER?
Although, there is no set method or way to prevent bile duct cancer. As the factor of age, genetics, and bile duct abnormalities are not in our control. But, you can do some things to reduce the likelihood of getting bile duct cancer. It includes:
- Make sure that you exercise daily and manage your body weight. Doing so, not only helps to reduce the risk of bile duct cancer but even reduces the likelihood of other cancer types.
- Along with staying healthy and fit, you need to follow a proper diet plan. Make sure you have fruits, vegetables, and whole grains in the right amount.
- You need to avoid the consumption of highly processed food, sugary drinks, and red meat.
Additional ways to prevent bile duct cancer
- Do not smoke and drink alcohol
- Make sure that you get yourself vaccinated for the HBV (hepatitis B virus) to prevent the infection and the cirrhosis it can cause.
- You need to take all the necessary precautions to prevent the risk of sexually transmitted diseases and other viruses.
- Get yourself treated for hepatitis infections like B and C. Doing so, will prevent the risk of cirrhosis.
HOW CAN I REDUCE MY RISK OF GETTING BILE DUCT CANCER FROM INCREASING OR COMING BACK AGAIN?
If you have or had bile duct cancer, then you would want to know if there is anything that can help to reduce the risk of bile duct cancer. Here’s what you need to incorporate in your life:
- Follow a proper diet plan
- Take the necessary nutritional supplements
- Do not smoke
Still, there is no such evidence that it can completely prevent the risk or reduce the progression. But, it can leave a positive effect on your life, which is way better than anything. For further information, feel free to get a hold of our homeopathic healthcare expert.