Cervical Cancer Treatment In Ludhiana, Punjab
What is cervical cancer?
What are the causes of cervical cancer?
Cervical cancer originated when healthy cells go through mutation which is referred to as a genetic change in the body. With this condition, the healthy cells will transform themselves into abnormal cells. The cancer cell will grow uncontrollably in the body. With this, the cancer cells will affect the nearby tissues on the body and reach the other body parts. When you consult our homeopathy Cervical cancer doctor he is going to determine how much cancer has spread and to which body part so that the treatment is suggested accordingly.
One of the theories suggests that cervical cancer occurs due to HPV (human papillomavirus) which is a type of sexually transmitted infection. Apart from this your lifestyle preferences and environmental choices will also determine whether you will have cervical cancer.
What are the types of cervical cancer?
Cervical cancer type will depend on the treatment and prognosis. There are 2 major cancer types which includes:
||This cancer type begins in the flat and thin cells which are present in the outer part of the cervix. 90% of the patients are diagnosed with this cancer type.|
||This cancer type starts from the glandular cells which line the cervical cells.|
*Chances are rare but some of the patients will get both the above-mentioned types.
What are the risk factors of cervical cancer?
Here are some of the possible risk factors of cervical cancer:
- Started having sexual intercourse before 16 or right after you had your first menstrual cycle.
- Have been with more than one partner sexually.
- Weak immune system because you have some other health issue
- Smoking also increases the risk of cervical cancer
- Have a STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease)
- Women on birth control pill for more than 5 years
What are the symptoms of cervical cancer?
Although, in the initial stage, cervical cancer will not result in any possible sign or symptom. You are likely to notice the given symptoms at the advanced stage of cervical cancer which are:
In case the cancer has spread to other body parts, then you will notice the symptoms like:
|Lack of appetite|
What are the cervical cancer stages?
Following the diagnosis, the doctor can tell the cancer stage. At what stage, the cancer is present will help to tell whether it has spread and how far it has reached in the body. According to the cancer staging, the doctor can effectively determine what plan will suit you the best. Cervical cancer is divided into 4 stages which include:
|Stage 1||Cancer cells are small and they spread to the lymph nodes but not to the other body parts.|
|Stage 2||Cancer is larger. Now it is outside the uterus & cervix or might be to the lymph node. At this point, it has not reached other body parts.|
|Stage 3||Cancer has reached the vagina lower part and the pelvis. But, it is blocking the ureters which helps in carrying the urine. It has not spread to other body parts.|
|Stage 4||The cancer might reach the outside of the pelvis like liver, bone, or lungs.|
What is the homeopathic treatment for cervical cancer?
The homeopathic treatment is going to be different for every person depending on what cancer type they have, the cancer stage, and the patient’s overall health. When you consult Dr. M S Bindra, his cancer management with homeopathic treatment will be based on:
- No side effects and comfortable treatment: The most important part of a homeopathic cancer treatment plan is providing you relief from cancer pain and the discomfort which comes with conventional treatment. Most importantly there are not any side effects.
- Improves your overall health: With a homeopathic cancer management plan, the focus will be put on addressing the overall well-being of the patients.
- Helps you deal emotionally: Through homeopathy treatment, you can deal with the emotional aspect of cancer treatment. Among cancer patients, it is normal to experience anxiety, fear, and depression which are completely dealt with homeopathy treatment.
- Reduce the spread of cancer: With homeopathy treatment, cancer spread to other parts of the body will reduce which helps you live a better and healthy life.
How can I prevent cervical cancer?
However, there are no such measures to right away prevent the cervical cancer but you can follow some tips to reduce the risk which are:
|Get the HPV vaccine||It is better that you get yourself vaccinated against the HPV infection and other cancer types. Consult the doctor and get all the possible information about the same.|
|Get PAP test||Through a Pap test the doctor is going to check the cervix condition for cancer presence. This way, the doctor will be able to treat and keep a close check on your condition.|
|Safe sex is important||Make sure that you take every measure to prevent your chances of having sexually transmitted infection. For that, it is better that you practise safe sex and limit the total count of sexual partners.|
|Avoid smoking cigarette||Smoking cigarettes is the major reason behind many cancer types. So, make sure that you do not smoke or get help to quit it right away.|
What is the outlook of cervical cancer?
Finding and Treating cancer in the early stage is going to help you get the survival rate close to 100%. The prognosis of cervical cancer will depend on the cancer stage.