Homeopathy Ovarian Cancer Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab
Early-Stage Treatment = Better Results
As you will keep on delaying the situation, it will be difficult to get it treated. So, you should not delay the situation and take prompt action. You need to get yourself treated at the best homeopathy Ovarian cancer hospital. Under the expertise of Dr. Bindra, you will be given the best homeopathic Ovarian cancer medicine. He is a well-known homeopathic Ovarian cancer Specialist who has treated several patients with his experience and skills. When you consult Dr. Bindra, at the homeopathic Ovarian cancer clinic you can expect the best homeopathic ovarian cancer medicine.
What are the causes of ovarian cancer?
Although, it is not clear what is the reason for ovarian cancer. It is believed that the problem begins with changes in the DNA and the normal cells that are going to divide them into the abnormal cancer cells. Due to this, the cancer cell will multiply rapidly and it will form tumor mass and start affecting the tissues which are present around it.
What are the types of ovarian cancer?
The cell type from cancer begins will determine the ovarian cancer types and it includes the following:
- Epithelial tumors: Begins with tissue-thin layers which are present outside the ovaries. Around 90% of the cases are epithelial tumors.
- Stromal tumors: This type of cancer begins in the ovarian tissues which have hormone-producing cells. This type is mostly diagnosed in the early stage. Around 7% of the cases are categorized as stromal tumors.
- Germ cell tumors: This type will start in the egg-producing cells and these are the types that occur in younger women.
What are the risk factors of ovarian cancer?
- Older age (At the age of 50 to 60)
- Inherited gene mutations (BRCA1 and BRCA2)
- Estrogen hormone replacement therapy
- Family history of ovarian cancer
- Age when menstruation started and ended
- Never being pregnant
- Fertility treatment
- Use of an intrauterine device
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
What are the symptoms of ovarian cancer?
During the early stage, you won’t be able to notice the symptoms. Do not take the situation lightly and consult the doctor at the earliest. Some of the early signs and symptoms are:
- Pain or pressure in the pelvis
- Unexpected vaginal bleeding
- Pain in the back or abdomen
- Feeling full rapidly when eating
- Changes in urination patterns, such as more frequent urination
- Changes in bowel habits, such as constipation
- Nausea and indigestion
- Appetite loss
- Weight loss
If you notice the symptoms do not go away within 2 weeks or the problem is increasing then you need to take the doctor’s help.
What are the stages of Ovarian cancer?
There are 4 stages of ovarian cancer and according to the same you will be given the treatment approach by the doctor. The graphical representation tells about the same.
How is ovarian cancer diagnosed?
The doctor will use different tests and procedures to diagnose this cancer type. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Pelvic Examination: During a pelvic examination, the outer area of the genitals is checked by inserting 2 fingers, and then another hand is placed on the abdomen so that the uterus can be felt and ovaries.
- Ultrasound: Ultrasound is done with the use of high-frequency sound waves. It helps to check the shape, size, and configuration of ovaries.
- CA 125 blood test: It is a type of protein present in ovarian cancer cells and healthy tissues. Sometimes, the noncancerous condition can also make a difference.
Success Story of a Patient Treated at Our Cancer Care Centre
Tina Dutta, Delhi
I got diagnosed with Stage 2, Ovarian cancer at the age of 30 and that is 4 years back. As I already knew I was at higher risk because my mother had it in the past. Initially, I started with a chemo session but my health was getting worse every day and I did not want to do anything. So, I decided to stop my chemo session in 2019 and I shifted my treatment approach towards a holistic and safe treatment
With research, I came across Dr. Bindra, and from the first day, I am feeling much better. The doctor suggested to me several lifestyle changes. The medications I consumed did not leave any side effects. The doctor was always there to support me and he made me realize one thing: “Keep your calm and trust the treatment process”. My cancer journey has been tough but with Dr. Bindra’s homeopathy treatment plan and palliative care I can live in peace & I am very happy. What’s more, I could ask for it.
What is the homeopathy treatment for ovarian cancer?
Homeopathy treatment is the most popular holistic approach to address health issues. The doctor selects the treatment method based on your condition and makes sure that your problem is addressed as a whole. This way the patient can regain her energy and be able to live a better life. With the homeopathy treatment plan for ovarian cancer it helps to:
- Regression of ovarian cancer
- Present the recurrence of ovarian cancer
- Relieving cancer pains
- Helps to address the possible side effects which come along with radiation and chemotherapy
Helps to improve the patient’s overall quality and hence they can live in a better manner.