Blood Cancer Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab
What is Blood cancer?
Blood Cancer Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab, Blood cancer is one of the cancer types which forms blood-forming tissues in the body parts like bone marrow and lymphatic system. There are different types of blood cancer and many of its types are common among children and some of them in adults.
With this cancer type, the white blood cells are formed and they help in fighting infection. The way your body needs them it will grow and divide. However, in individuals who are diagnosed with this cancer type, their bone marrow will start producing abnormal white blood cells which eventually creates problems. At our Cancer Care Centre, several patients have got relief with blood cancer Homeopathy medicine. Dr. M S Bindra is a well-known blood cancer Homeopathy doctor who has been giving his medical services for the last 11 years. Under his blood cancer Homeopathy hospital, the patient gets the relief they are looking for. The best part of getting the blood cancer Homeopathy treatment is that it does not contain any side effects.
When you consult our blood cancer Homeopathy Specialist he is going to check your entire condition and check the extent of the problem. This way, the doctor can tell you in detail about the blood cancer Homeopathy Treatment cost.
Do you know?
The 5-year survival rate of undergoing homeopathic blood cancer treatment is around 61.4%.
How does blood cancer form?
It is believed that blood cancer forms when blood cells undergo DNA mutation (changes). Many other changes can occur which are still not pointed out. Due to the abnormality, the cell will start to grow in an unwanted manner and it will lead to the death of normal cells in the body. Eventually, it is going to affect the presence of healthy cells in the bone marrow, reduce the count of white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets (healthy ones).
What are the causes of blood cancer?
Well! Till now the exact reason behind this condition is not known. According to some of the research, it is believed that it occurs due to environmental and genetic factors.
How is blood cancer classified?
Depending on the progression and the cell types the blood cancer is classified into the following categories.
Based on the progression
|Acute blood cancer||Abnormal blood cells are immature which means they are not able to perform their normal functioning and they start dividing themselves uncontrollably. The patients need to get on-time treatment.|
|Chronic blood cancer||It is of different types and some can produce too many cells and some of them can produce too few cells. They start to replicate themselves or grow slowly. Initially, it does not produce any symptoms.|
Based on cells types
|Lymphocytic blood cancer||It affects the lymphoid cells which form the lymphatic or lymphoid tissue. It is important for the immune system|
|Myelogenous blood cancer||Affects the myeloid cells. These cells are known for increasing the white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelet-producing cells.|
What are the types of blood cancer?
- Acute lymphocytic blood cancer (ALL): The most common type and its prevalence are more common in young children. In some cases, it can occur in adults.
- Acute myelogenous blood cancer(AML): Another type is common in adults and children. Although, it is one of the common types which is found in adults.
- Chronic lymphocytic blood cancer (CLL): One of the chronic types of blood cancer found in adults. In most cases, the patient is not aware that he has the condition.
- Chronic myelogenous blood cancer(CML): Most commonly diagnosed in adults and the person may have no symptoms or very less. The problem is likely to grow rapidly.
What are the symptoms of blood cancer?
Depending on the type and how the problem is progressing, the symptoms will vary from person to person. Some of the common ones are:
- Fever or chills
- Bone pain or tenderness
- Persistent fatigue, weakness
- Frequent/severe infections
- Losing weight without trying
- Easy bleeding or bruising
- Recurrent nosebleeds
- Tiny red spots in your skin (petechiae)
- Swollen lymph nodes, enlarged liver or spleen
- Excessive sweating, especially at night
What are the risk factors of blood cancer?
Medical research has found the possible risk factors of this condition which means your chances of having the condition will increase with these:
- Family history
- Undergone chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- The habit of smoking, (increased risk of acute myeloid blood cancer (AML))
- Genetic disorders such as Down syndrome
- Diagnosed with Blood disorders like myelodysplastic syndrome, also known as “preleukemia”
- Working in High levels of radiation
- Exposed to harmful chemicals such as benzene
What is the blood cancer homeopathic treatment?
The homeopathic treatment plan for blood cancer will depend on your condition. The doctor is going to tell you what you need to do and what you should not do. The treatment plan is going to be made by considering the:
- Cancer type
- Stage of cancer
- Your overall health
When you visit the cancer care centre, the doctor is going to ensure that your entire health is taken into consideration so that you feel better. Moreover, the treatment does not have unwanted side effects or problems. So, with homeopathy treatment, you will only get the zeal to do better every day and prioritize your health over anything.
With homeopathy treatment, the spread of the treatment will reduce. This way the other body parts and organs will not get cancer. Moreover, the doctor is going to be by your side to deal with the emotional impact of cancer and provide palliative care. Just, make sure that you do everything the way the doctor tells you to do so and you will see results on time.
How to prevent blood cancer ?
Well! There are certain lifestyle changes you can make in your daily routine which can reduce your chances of having this condition. The given-below graphic represents the same.
How to cope with blood cancer and what support you need?
- Make sure to learn as much as you can about the condition from the health care provider. If you are taking care of someone, then ask the doctor what you should do.
- You should stay in touch with your family and friends. Let them know what your condition is and how you are dealing with it.
- You need to prioritize your health over anything else. So make sure to eat healthy, practice yoga, and follow all the instructions of your doctor.