1. “Personal Data” means data (such as name, date of birth, gender, photographs, address, email address, telephone numbers, mobile numbers, government-authorised identity card information, financial and bank account details health information or biometric information), whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or can be linked with such other data and information in order to identify that individual.
4. Collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data. We may collect, use and disclose the Personal Data received from you for the purposes listed below and any other related or associated purposes (“Purposes”)
- Setting up your account with us and managing your use and access of the Platform.
- Sending you a one-time password
- Enabling you and/or your Dependant and/or a Third Party to pay outstanding medical bills through the Platform.
- Managing you and/or your Dependant’s and/or a Third Party’s relationship with us.
- Assisting you and/or your Dependant and/or a Third Party with enquiries from you and/or your Dependant and/or a Third Party.
- Obtaining feedback from you
- Accounting, risk management and record keeping.
- Informing you about service upgrades and updates.
- Performing network or service enhancement.
- Personalising our Platform
- Offering you with rewards and loyalty programmes
5. Sharing of your Personal Data. You consent to us sharing your Personal Data with:
- External third parties:
We may also share your Personal Data with third parties to comply with an order under the law for the time being in force; at the request of government authorities conducting an investigation.
- Sale or transfer to third parties:
As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or merges with us your Personal Data will be disclosed to such entity. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganisation proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information will be considered an asset of ours and as such it is possible they will be sold or transferred to third parties.
6. Security measures to protect your Personal Data. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.