Homeopathy Liver Cancer Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab
Protect Your Liver For Better Health
DR. M S Bindra who is running the best homeopathic Liver Cancer clinic for 11 years has helped many cancer patients. He is known as the best homeopathy Liver Cancer doctor for his different treatment approaches. His homeopathic Liver Cancer medicine is given to the patients to ensure that their overall health is improved.
Your treatment plan will be different from others as Dr. Bindra customizes the treatment plan for every single patient. So, to know in detail about your homeopathy Liver Cancer Treatment cost you need to book an initial consultation. In case, you are not able to travel to Punjab, then you can avail of his services through teleconsultation.
What are the symptoms of liver cancer?
In most cases, the person does not have symptoms until the liver cancer has reached the primary stage. Some of the notable symptoms are:
- Losing weight without trying
- Upper abdominal pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- General weakness and fatigue
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal swelling
- White, chalky stools
- Skin and the whites of your eyes (jaundice) getting yellow
Dr. M S Bindra, “Everyday I consult a number of cancer patients for homeopathic treatment for managing the side effects that occurred through other treatments. We provide standardized and evidence-based treatment to improve patient health.”
What are the causes of liver cancer?
Till now, it is not clear why liver cancer occurs and in some of the cases it is not known. However, it is believed that chronic infection due to hepatitis virus can lead to liver cancer. When the changes occur in the DNA the body has to deal with different things. Due to this, the cell will begin to grow uncontrollably in the body and it will form a tumor.
What are the stages of liver cancer?
The homeopathic treatment for liver cancer will be based to checking on your overall and also by determining how the cancer is progressing in the body:
Based on the progression
|Stage 1||The tumor is in the liver and has not spread to other body parts.|
|Stage 2||More tumors are present in the liver and one form may reach the blood vessel.|
|Stage 3||More tumors and one of them has reached the large blood vessel.|
|Stage 4||Cancer has metastasized which means it has spread to other body parts.|
Best Cancer Care at our Hospital
For the past so many years, Dr. Bindra has treated patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma and more than 40% of the patients have exceeded the survival time of 2 years.
What are the risk factors of liver cancer?
Some of the possible factors which increase your risk of liver cancer are:
- Drinking alcohol in excess
- Getting exposed to aflatoxins (Poisons produced by mold that grow on crops)
- Diabetic patient
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Certain inherited liver disease
- Chronic infection with HBV OR HCV
How do we provide homeopathy treatment for Liver Cancer?
For a long time, people have put their trust in homeopathy treatment for many chronic ailments. But, from the last 1-year, we all have seen the negative effect of COVID-19. Specifically for the cancer patients as there was no way to get their chemo session or another form of treatment. The treatment was suspended and people started turning towards homeopathic treatment. DR. M S Bindra is one of the best examples in the health care sector who have changed patient’s health for the better. At our Cancer Care Centre, we provide the treatment with:
- At our centre, we only provide the best and safe treatment plan to deal with liver cancer or any of the cancer types. Most importantly, you will get relief from the pain which comes along with chemo, radiation, or any other treatment type.
- Our holistic treatment approach helps to reduce the spread of cancer to other body parts. It even reduces the pace of cancer on how it progresses.
- The most important factor is to provide palliative care to cancer patients and that is what we are providing with the best approach. Dr. Bindra is helping the patient’s to feel themselves again and improving their overall quality of life.
- With homeopathy treatment, the patient’s mental health is also considered as cancer treatment can lead to anxiety, depression, and fear.
How to prevent liver cancer?
- Reduce the risk of cirrhosis (liver scarring known for increased risk of liver cancer)
Drink alcohol in moderation Manage your body weight
- Get yourself vaccinated against Hepatitis B
- Prevent the risk of hepatitis C, as there is no vaccination available for the same so you need to:
You need to be aware about the health status of your sexual partner Avoid IV drugs, in case you use them then make sure the needle is clean. Get a tattoo or piercing from a clean and safe place.
It is never too late!
You need to understand that the problem can be controlled when you take the necessary measures on time. In addition, you should not leave the treatment course in-between.