Homeopathy Lung Cancer Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab
What is Lung cancer?
Lung Cancer as the name suggests begins in the lungs which take in the oxygen you inhale and carbon dioxide is released when you exhale. This cancer type prevalence is common in both men and women. One of the stats has shown that lung cancer is more fatal and takes more lives each year as compared to ovarian, breast, prostate, and colon cancer combined.
Get Yourself Screened For Cancer
The chances of getting lung cancer are higher for individuals who smoke. So, therefore, you must neither smoke cigarettes nor do secondhand smoke.
When a patient consults Dr. M S Bindra always suggests they start the treatment early and for that screening is important. Being the best Homeopathy lung cancer doctor, he suggested the patient get the screening with a low-dose CT scan. If you are suspected to have lung cancer, then feel free to consult the doctor through face-to-face consultation or online consultation for the individualized treatment plan for homeopathic liver cancer medicine. Once the doctor has diagnosed your condition, he will tell you in detail about the homeopathy Liver Cancer Treatment cost.
Dr M S Bindra, “Homeopathy treatment has improved the patient’s life specially those who are diagnosed with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). With additive homeopathy treatment the survival rate is better than ever.”
What are the signs and symptoms of lung cancer?
Some of the possible signs and symptoms of lung cancer are:
- Person voice changes such as hoarseness
- Have frequent chest infections like pneumonia and bronchitis
- Lymph node swelling in the chest middle
- Lingering cough which gets worse with cough
- Chest pain
- Breath shortness and wheezing
- Weight loss & appetite loss
- Blood coughing
- Bone fracture and Bone Pain
- Blood clots
What are the causes of lung cancer?
Lung cancer primarily occurs due to smoking, even the people who do secondhand smoke get lung cancer. It is believed that when you smoke, it is going to damage the cells in the lungs and when you inhale the cigarette smoke, the lung will start having cancer-causing substances which right away changes the lung tissues. Initially, the body might be able to handle the problem but when you repeatedly do it the cell lining is going to change. With time, the cell will act abnormally and the cancer cells will develop.
What are the types of lung cancer?
Primarily, it is divided into 2 types and it is based on the lung cancer cells’ appearance which is seen through the help of a microscope. The most general categories of lung cancer are:
|Small Cell Lung Cancer||Mostly occurs in people who smoke in excess and it is not that common as the other type.|
|Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer||It is basically a type which include different cancer types like:
What are the risk factors?
Different factors increase your risk of lung cancer and some of them can be controlled. For that, you need to stop smoking and sometimes there is someone in your family who has it and it will increase the risk. Some of the risk factors are:
- Total number of cigarettes you smoke in a day
- Getting exposed to second smoke
- Exposed to radon gas which is produced through the natural breakdown of uranium in soil, water, and rock.
- At the workplace, you are being exposed to asbestos and carcinogens.
- History of lung cancer like someone in your family.
What are the possible complications with lung cancer?
|Breath shortness||When cancer grows in the airways and the fluid gets accumulated in the lung & the affected lung is not able to inhale it properly.|
|Blood coughing||This cancer type can lead to bleeding in the airways which can make you cough blood. Sometimes, the bleeding gets in excess and this is the reason prompt treatment is necessary.|
|Cancer has spread to other body parts||In most of the cases, lung cancer spreads to other body parts like the bones and brain.|
|Fluid in the chest (pleural effusion)||The surrounding area of the lung cancer can have fluid which creates problems with the chest cavity.|
How Dr. M S Bindra provides treatment for Lung cancer?
During the initial consultation, the doctor is going to create the treatment plan, by checking your condition which includes the:
- Cancer type
- Cancer stage
- General Health of the patient
After determining all these things, the doctor will prepare the treatment plan for you which helps to:
- The patient relief from the pain and unwanted side-effects which occur due to chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and much more.
- Most importantly, it helps in boosting the patient’s overall health and even focuses on the emotional side of the treatment. Through homeopathic treatment, the patient can deal with his/her emotions in a better manner,
- With homeopathy treatment, the way disease or cancer progresses in the body will slow down.
How much is the survival rate of lung cancer?
Here we have mentioned the 5-year survival rate of the patient with lung cancer who is even able to live for a longer time.
Non-small cell lung cancer
Small cell lung cancer
How to prevent lung cancer?
Although, there are no for sure way on how to prevent cancer you can do certain things which will reduce the risk and these are:
- You should not smoke and in case you are then make sure to take the doctor’s help on how to quit smoking. You can choose from the options like medications, support groups, and nicotine replacement products.
- Avoid second smoke, like you need to avoid the places where people smoke. In case, someone around you smokes, then it is better that you ask them to quit the same.
- Make sure that you check the radon level in your home, especially if you live in a certain area where there is a high risk of radon.
- While working make sure that you protect yourself from the effect of harmful chemicals. In case, at your workplace, if it is mandatory to wear the mask then make sure you do that.
- Make sure that you have healthy fruits and vegetables daily. In case you are taking some kind of supplement, then it is better to consult the doctor whether it is best for you or not.
- Make sure that you start exercising daily as it helps to keep your entire health right.
Want to know more about the treatment or what you should do, then book your initial consultation with us at the earliest.