Hematologic Oncology: Blood Cancer Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab
Take Care of Your Health At Every Step of Your Life
What are hematologic disorders?
Homeopathy Hematologic Oncology: Blood Cancer Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab Hematologic disorders are related to the blood and they affect the white blood cells, platelets, bone marrow, lymph nodes, red blood cells, and spleen. Children can experience different types of disorders, some of them are genetic and some of them get with time. Dr Manpreet Singh Bindra: BHMS, PGHom, DIHom, CCH (Oncology) and his team provide the best kind of homeopathic treatment to everyone. Undergoing the homeopathic treatment plan ensures that there are ‘No SIDE effects and Best Results’ are seen within time.
Blood disorders affect the most important parts of blood which includes the following:
- Red blood cells, which carry oxygen to the body’s tissues
- White blood cells, which fight infections
- Platelets, which help the blood to clot
If you have a blood disorder then it will affect the liquid part of the blood. In medical terms, it is known as plasma. Depending on your condition, the doctor will let you know what kind of homeopathic treatment you need to get.
What body parts are affected by hematologic disorders?
With hematologic disorders, different problems are encountered and primarily it affects the child’s spleen, blood vessels, and lymphatic system.
- Spleen problems: The spleen is the organ in the body that is present below the left rib cage. There are different conditions like cancer, liver problems, or an infection that can lead to an enlarged spleen. In medical terms, it is also known as splenomegaly. It is possible that it can become enlarged or it will not work like normal. Moreover, the large spleen will not result in any symptoms. Due to this condition, there are high chances that you will have a low blood count (anemia) and low platelet (thrombocytopenia).
- Lymphatic System: The lymphatic system is a network of organs and tissues which are made up of:
Lymph The fluid contains white blood cells that help to fight against germs. Lymph Vessels Vessels help in carrying the lymph in the entire body. You should not consider them the same as the blood vessels. Lymph Nodes Basically, these are the glands which present throughout the lymph vessels. Just like the spleen, these nodes are also helpful to fight against white blood cell infection.
The thymus and bone marrow produce the cells in lymph as well as they are the system part. Your lymphatic system will help to take away the infection and keep a check on the body fluids. In case, the normal functioning is not there, then the tissue will have fluid build-up and it even leads to swelling. In medical terms, it is known as lymphedema. Apart from the swelling, there can be other problems like cancer, infection, and blockage.
- Lymphatic condition: Lymphatic conditions are categorized by lymphatic malformation and it can lead to different symptoms. The problem with the lymphatic system is the benign masses that occur when the lymph channels are not properly developed. If the problem is left untreated, it will increase in size and the person will have an infection again & again.
- Abnormally formed blood vessels: It is termed the arteriovenous malformation (AVM) in which the blood vessels get tangled connecting the veins and arteries, which eventually affect the blood flow. Symptoms of AVM will be different depending on where it is located. Some of the most common signs and symptoms are nausea, headaches, seizures, progressive loss of neurological function, back pain, dizziness, dementia, paralysis (one side of the body), vision problems, and much more. When the blood vessels are formed abnormally, it can lead to vascular malformations and hemangiomas (these are non-cancerous tumors). But, make sure that you do not leave this problem untreated.
- Abnormally-formed blood cells: When blood cells are formed abnormally it can lead to several problems like sickle cell disease, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP), and hereditary spherocytosis. These conditions can result in:
- Low blood counts (anemia)
- Low platelet counts (thrombocytopenia)
Apart from these two, it can result in different symptoms like paleness, lack of energy, easy bruising, rapid heart rate, shortness of breath, and much more.
Diagnosis and treatment for Hematologic Disorders
Your homeopathic treatment plan for hematologic disorders will begin by understanding your physical examination and going through your past medical history. Although, the blood disorders are checked by performing a CBC (Complete Blood Count). With CBC test the doctor can understand the following:
- Your child’s red blood cells
- Your child’s white blood cells
- Your child’s platelet count
- Your child’s hemoglobin level
Helping You Stay Stronger and Healthy
With time, we have seen that people are becoming more conscious about their health. There is no denying the fact that your health needs to be given priority no matter what. So, if you are having any type of blood disorder or are diagnosed with one, then our experienced homeopathic doctor is here for you.