Palliative care Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab
Improving the Quality of Life
What is palliative care?
Palliative care Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab, Cancer and its treatment can lead to physical symptoms and side effects. Moreover, they can also lead to emotional, social, and financial problems. Managing and treating the possible side effects through palliative care or supportive care will improve the patient’s condition.
Palliative care is BASICALLY:
- Comfort Care
- Supportive Care
- Symptom Management
Patients who are diagnosed with life-threatening diseases or health issues like cancer can get the best palliative care from Dr. M.S.Bindra. Under this approach, the patient problems are addressed as a whole and the focus is not only put on the disease. The only thing which needs to be kept in mind is to get this started as early as possible. The goal is to prevent or treat the:
- Initial stages
- Managing the symptoms and side effects
- Side effects of the treatment and ailment in relation with the:
- Psychology issues
- Social issues
- Spiritual issues
Palliative care is an important part to cure the cancer
With palliative care, it helps to slow, stop, or cure cancer. There is enough research that has pointed out that through this type of care for cancer patients:
- Quality of life is improved
- Helps you feel satisfied with the treatment you will get
Start early and you will see the results and it will make a lot of difference in the recovery timeline. It is even beneficial in those cases, where cancer survivors have a new or ongoing set of symptoms & different side effects.
|When do you need to get palliative care?|
If it is making it difficult for you to understand what to do then consult our homeopathic cancer doctor and get going in the right direction.
What problems are focused upon through palliative care?
The emotional and physical effects of cancer along with the treatment will be different for every person. Through palliative care, different problems can be addressed and the treatment approach which is followed will be integrated by understanding your personal/specific needs. Here are the following things which are addressed through palliative care:
|Physical effects||Cancer treatment or any other major health issue can lead to physical symptoms like:
|Emotional and copping side effects||Our palliative care specialists will help the patients and their families or caregivers on how to deal with the emotional aspect of the treatment. Through palliative care these things are mostly focused upon:
|Practical Needs||Through palliative care, the patient’s financial and legal worries are also addressed. The doctor will discuss your goals to tell you about what is best for your condition.|
|Spiritual||Following a cancer diagnosis, the patients and his/her families are more concerned about how it will affect their lives. Due to cancer, some people get even ore closer to their spiritual or faith beliefs. On the other hand, some people keep on worrying about why it happened. Consulting our homeopathic palliative care will give you peace of mind and make the patient understand what is right for their condition.|
|Caregiver needs||Family is the one who supports us through tough times. They are the ones who help us to get adjusted to the new changes and to not feel overwhelmed with the new responsibilities which might come their way.|
Talking about Palliative Care
With palliative care, it is basically about talking regarding the diagnosis, treatment, and patient’s needs. Doing this conversation is going to help everyone to understand:
- What do you want?
- What do you expect from the treatment?
- Overall Care
It is the group effort of the patient, family, and health care team to help in improving the patient’s condition. When you visit your healthcare team for the first time, here’s what you need to talk about:
- You should ask the doctor to explain the treatment plan, prognosis, and diagnosis. Prognosis is the term to understand ‘What are the chances of recovery?’ As your treatment continues these questions will change, so make sure to ask them about the same. It is better that you note down the questions which come to your mind so that you do not forget about anything.
- If you do not understand anything, then feel free to ask about the same. The doctor is only there for you so make sure to ask as many questions as you can/.
- You should tell the homeopathic doctor about the symptoms, pain, or discomfort you are experiencing. When you tell them about your condition in detail, it makes it easier to prepare the right kind of treatment plan for you.
- At this time, make sure that you take someone along with you to have moral support. In addition, if you miss out to ask them something they can remind you or ask on your behalf.
Is there any study that tells that palliative care is beneficial?
Research has shown that palliative care along with the way it is prepared helps in giving the patient the benefit they are looking for. Not just the patient but the family health and patient overall well-being will improve. All in all, incorporating palliative care after the cancer diagnosis or even at the advanced cancer stage will make a difference in the patient’s condition.
Book your Initial Consultation At The Earliest
If you or anyone in your family is having trouble dealing with after-treatment symptoms of cancer or diagnosed with cancer, just without wasting any more seconds, book your initial consultation with our homeopathic health expert.