Breast cancer is quite common in females. There are several reasons that are responsible for the cause of breast cancer. The main cause of breast cancer is an unhealthy diet. Breast cancer is mostly noticed in females, but men are also affected by breast cancer.
What is breast cancer?
Breast cancer can occur in both sexes, although it is more common in females. Breast cancer embarks in the cells of the breast. Usually, breast cancer starts in the milk glands of the breast tissue. It is distinguished by the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the breast. The forming of lumps and the mass is called a tumor. If the breast cancer is left untreated, then these cancerous cells can conquer the surrounding tissues. Breast cancer potentially spreads to other parts of the body through the lymphatic system and bloodstream. The best cancer doctor in Punjab guides you about breast cancer.
What are the Reasons for Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer occurs because of several reasons.
- Density in the tissue: The woman’s breast contains thousands of tiny glands. These are called lobules. Lobules are also known as milk glands. The tissue of glands is very dense. The women who have denser tissue are at a higher risk of breast cancer. The denser tissue gives more space for the development of cancer cells.
- Hormonal replacement therapy and contraceptive pills: Hormonal replacement therapies cause breast cancer if it is taken more than once in six months. Except for vaginal estrogen, other HRP can be a reason for breast cancer. Many women take contraceptive pills.
- Radiations of X-rays and swelling and lumps in the skin: The radiations of X-rays are really dangerous for health. If a person had any X-ray and CT done, then they have a high chance of breast cancer. If you notice any lump and swelling under the skin of your breast area, then you must go to the doctor. For Breast Cancer Treatment, get in touch with Cancer Hospital in Ludhiana.
Self-examination of breast cancer
Before going to the hospital, check your breasts at home to detect breast cancer.
Visual examination of the breast
Sit or stand in front of the mirror shirtless and braless. To inspect breast cancer, do the following things.
- Face forward and look Puckering, dimpling, and change in size, shape, and symmetry.
- Check your nipples to see whether they are inverted; then, there are chances of breast cancer.
- Analyze your breasts with the use of your hands. Press it down on the hip.
- Examine it with your arms raised overhead and the palms of the hands pressed together.
- Lift your breast to see the ridges along the bottom are symmetrical.
- Use your fingers to inspect the breast cancer.
- Laying down method: Select a flat surface for lying down. After lying down, the breast tissue spreads out.
- Use the pads of your fingers.
- Use the different pressure levels.
These self-examination methods are suggested by the best Cancer doctor in Punjab.
Diagnosis of breast cancer at hospital
Breast cancer is really common in today’s era. You underwent the following steps for the checkup of breast cancer.
- Physical check-up: Doctors will check your booth breast for lumps and other abnormalities. If there is any abnormality, then doctors will suggest you get some mammograms and other X-rays done.
- Mammograms: It is a type of screening test that covers the whole area of the breast. If any abnormality is found during the screening test, then doctors suggest the diagnosis of mammograms to check for further abnormalities.
- Ultrasounds and Magnetic Resonance imaging: Ultrasound uses sound waves to create an image of deep structures of the body. Ultrasounds can be used to determine whether the other breast lump is a solid mass or a fluid-filled cyst. MRI machines create magnetic and radio waves for the pictures of the interior of your breast. Before an MRI, an injection of dye is injected into your body. Another type of imaging test, an MRI, does not use radiation to create the images.
Nowadays, breast cancer is a very common problem in women. If you are suffering from breast cancer, you should visit Dr Bindra’s Super Speciality Clinics, which is known as the best Cancer Hospital in Ludhiana.