Cancer has become a common problem in today’s generation. It is not a minor problem. The majority of cancers are treated by surgery only. In some cases, medicines and therapies can be effective. People follow a poor diet and poor lifestyle, which is the major cause of Cancer. It gives stress and anxiety to a person because the person who is affected by Cancer always thinks about Cancer only. This thinking gives him pressure and stress.
What does Cancer mean?
Cancer is a major problem. It occurs when a large group of diseases has a common thing. In this stage, the normal cells of the body become cancerous cells and start to spread at high speed. The second reason for more deaths in the United States is Cancer. Many people believe that cancers are incurable diseases. Many cancers are non-treated, such as HIV- AIDS. People who are suffering from cancer can meet the best Cancer doctor in Punjab.
Difference between normal cells and cancerous cell
- Normal cells: These cells follow the instructions that genes give. It divides in a controlled manner. It is programmed to die. It does not grow very fast. They are solid organs that stay in one place.
- Cancerous cells: Cancerous cells ignore the instructions given by the genes. The division of cancerous cells is uncontrollable. They do not follow the path of death. It grows very fast. They move around and do not settle down in a place.
Cause of Cancer
- Division of cancerous cells: The other name for Cancer is a genetic disorder. When the genes that manage the activity mutate with other genes, this mutation creates abnormal cells. These abnormal cells cause Cancer in the body. These cells spread abnormality in the body. These abnormalities become Cancer after some time.
- Family history: Sometimes the Cancer transfers through genetics. If a mother or father has a cancerous disease, then there are chances the offspring will also suffer from Cancer. For example, HIV- and AIDS are the most common examples of it. It is transmitted through parent genes. Some other cancers are also transmitted from the parents to the children.
- Fail to stop the rapid growth of cells: Normal cells grow according to a period, but the cancerous cell grows rapidly.
Symptoms of Cancer
It is a complicated disease. Cancer does not give any symptoms for many years. It is very difficult to notice the symptoms of Cancer. If you notice any symptoms, then it probably indicates serious concern and you must visit the best Cancer Hospital in Ludhiana right away. Symptoms for Cancer are as follows:
- Weight loss.
- Chronic tiredness.
- Severe pain.
- Fever that occurs at night.
- Skin changes.
- Change the shape and size of moles.
- Lumps or bumps under the skin.
- Lumps and bumps persist.
- Discomfort in breathing.
If you notice any symptoms, then without wasting your time visit the best Cancer Doctor in Punjab.
Diagnose for Cancer
Doctors suggest you take different kinds of X-rays. With the help of these X-rays, doctors decide the treatment plan.
- Physical examination
- Blood samples
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- CT scan
- Ultrasound of a particular area
- Metaiodobenzylguanidine (MIBG)
- Positron emission test scan(PET)
- Tumor marker test
- Circulating tumor cell test
- Complete blood count
- Blood protein test
- Genetic test
Treatment of Cancer
Doctors suggest different treatments according to the level of Cancer. Some treatments like medicines, therapies and surgeries are the only treatments for Cancer.
Medicines: Medicines can only stop the division of the cell but are not helpful for treating Cancer.
Therapies: Therapies can be beneficial for reducing the cancer risk.
- Radiation therapy
- Hormonal therapy
- Biological response modifier therapy
- Targeted therapy
Surgeries: Doctors mostly suggest surgeries only if the condition is serious. These are helpful to remove the infected part.
Side effects of Cancer after treatment.
After the treatment, the medicines have some negative side effects on the body. The person experiences anemia, fatigue, vomiting, nausea and pain after the treatment.
Patients need to go to well-educated doctors. They will check you and tell you to get the reports of different samples. According to the type of Cancer, the doctor will suggest a specialized doctor in that particular field at the best Cancer Hospital in Ludhiana, Dr. Bindra’s super speciality clinics.